Find an article
- 11 truths uncovered on a Caribbean cruise
- Celebrating the world’s biggest pistachio
- America gets new national park for Christmas
- And the wall came tumbling down
- Hopscotching through Southern Oregon in Autumn
- Meet the Texas Doctor Also Skilled in Chocolate Making
- 100 Things To Do In Nashville Before You Die – Tom Adkinson’s New Book!
- Times Square, 1 Hour, 10 Photos – Now GO!
- Barbados, Bajan, Beautiful
- Best Atmosphere and Food on Tybee Island, GA!
- Admiring the Neon Rainbows of Las Vegas
- Ole Smoky Moonshine – The Real Thing from Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Find a Warm Southern Welcome in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Dogsledding Where the Dogs Speak French
- Celebrating on the Watauga River
- Agritourism — It’s a Real Thing
- I Never Wanted To Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- An Art-Filled Stroll in Chattanooga
- Keeping the Trains on Time at Tweetsie Railroad
- Six Attractions Along the QLine in Detroit
Tag Archives: adventure
I had the chance to spend a bit of time in the city of Hurghada while visiting Egypt. All I can say is Wow! Hurghada is one of the main tourist centers and the third largest city in Egypt. It … Continue reading
I had the pleasure of sailing the Nile from Aswan to Kom Ombo then on to Luxor on the Sonesta Star Goddess. Enjoy taking a cruise, relaxing on board as you travel on the water, only stopping at ports where … Continue reading
So how do you get to Egypt from here? Why, on EgyptAir, of course! A member of Star Alliance, EgyptAir offers direct flights to Cairo from Toronto and New York City. Although the flight to Egypt from Toronto is a … Continue reading
So many of us, have had great memories which formed as a result of a travel trailer vacation. I know I spent most of my childhood summers in our home away from home on wheels. Seeing different places and meeting … Continue reading
In light of the recent tragedy in Russia, involving a Zorb-type globe, I felt I needed to post something for our listeners/readers to reassure them that ZORBing is indeed safe. The ski resort in Russia is not in any way … Continue reading
Ever want to feel like a hamster in a ball, without having to do all the work? Then Zorb is definitely for you! Brought to North America from New Zealand, Zorb is a fun and exciting way to spend an … Continue reading