Find an article
- 11 truths uncovered on a Caribbean cruise
- Celebrating the world’s biggest pistachio
- America gets new national park for Christmas
- And the wall came tumbling down
- Hopscotching through Southern Oregon in Autumn
- Meet the Texas Doctor Also Skilled in Chocolate Making
- 100 Things To Do In Nashville Before You Die – Tom Adkinson’s New Book!
- Times Square, 1 Hour, 10 Photos – Now GO!
- Barbados, Bajan, Beautiful
- Best Atmosphere and Food on Tybee Island, GA!
- Admiring the Neon Rainbows of Las Vegas
- Ole Smoky Moonshine – The Real Thing from Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Find a Warm Southern Welcome in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Dogsledding Where the Dogs Speak French
- Celebrating on the Watauga River
- Agritourism — It’s a Real Thing
- I Never Wanted To Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- An Art-Filled Stroll in Chattanooga
- Keeping the Trains on Time at Tweetsie Railroad
- Six Attractions Along the QLine in Detroit
Tag Archives: battery
A video review of the PowerBag. If you have electronics, you’ll want one of these!
My review on an amazing new product, the myCharge recharging unit. Check it out, you’ll love it! The myCharge Power Bank 6000
I love photography, and video. There is nothing like recording an adventure, memory or even history on film. Loving to also travel and to try new and exciting things, I have now found what is possibly the BEST way to … Continue reading
I joined a team of friends to help fight cancer by walking in the Relay for Life. My team, the Pineapple Avengers, worked hard to raise funds for the Relay and most of us spent the entire weekend on the … Continue reading