Find an article
- 11 truths uncovered on a Caribbean cruise
- Celebrating the world’s biggest pistachio
- America gets new national park for Christmas
- And the wall came tumbling down
- Hopscotching through Southern Oregon in Autumn
- Meet the Texas Doctor Also Skilled in Chocolate Making
- 100 Things To Do In Nashville Before You Die – Tom Adkinson’s New Book!
- Times Square, 1 Hour, 10 Photos – Now GO!
- Barbados, Bajan, Beautiful
- Best Atmosphere and Food on Tybee Island, GA!
- Admiring the Neon Rainbows of Las Vegas
- Ole Smoky Moonshine – The Real Thing from Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Find a Warm Southern Welcome in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Dogsledding Where the Dogs Speak French
- Celebrating on the Watauga River
- Agritourism — It’s a Real Thing
- I Never Wanted To Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- An Art-Filled Stroll in Chattanooga
- Keeping the Trains on Time at Tweetsie Railroad
- Six Attractions Along the QLine in Detroit
Tag Archives: fit travel
My review on an amazing new product, the myCharge recharging unit. Check it out, you’ll love it! The myCharge Power Bank 6000
On the Friday night of our visit to the Big Island, we were invited back by Neptune Charlie’s Ocean Safaris to join in with their Manta Ray swim. This was a dream come true for me! Already having spent time … Continue reading
Banjy’s Paradise Bar & Grill, wow, this is one restaurant that was a find I will pat myself on the back for. Not only are the owners, Jim and Karen fabulous. So friendly and inviting…and the staff, great! Oooohhhh then … Continue reading
I must admit, I am not usually a burger person. I prefer my fish and ethnic foods normally, but one visit to Ultimate Burger in Kona, sure can change someone’s mind! Matt was our fantastic, friendly and fun host, as … Continue reading
Monday night in Hawaii, we were treated to an amazing meal at Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill. Our host, Arnie McLain was fabulous, so gracious and welcoming, and boy did he treat us right! He even welcomed Maurice! We were … Continue reading