Find an article
- 11 truths uncovered on a Caribbean cruise
- Celebrating the world’s biggest pistachio
- America gets new national park for Christmas
- And the wall came tumbling down
- Hopscotching through Southern Oregon in Autumn
- Meet the Texas Doctor Also Skilled in Chocolate Making
- 100 Things To Do In Nashville Before You Die – Tom Adkinson’s New Book!
- Times Square, 1 Hour, 10 Photos – Now GO!
- Barbados, Bajan, Beautiful
- Best Atmosphere and Food on Tybee Island, GA!
- Admiring the Neon Rainbows of Las Vegas
- Ole Smoky Moonshine – The Real Thing from Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Find a Warm Southern Welcome in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Dogsledding Where the Dogs Speak French
- Celebrating on the Watauga River
- Agritourism — It’s a Real Thing
- I Never Wanted To Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- An Art-Filled Stroll in Chattanooga
- Keeping the Trains on Time at Tweetsie Railroad
- Six Attractions Along the QLine in Detroit
Tag Archives: History
Are you looking for a fabulous vacation spot that offers history, music, world class dining, festivals etc…? Then Montreal, Quebec is just the spot for you! Montreal is a beautiful city with so much to offer. They hold the largest … Continue reading
On my wonderful trip to Quito, Ecuador, I was given the opportunity to visit the Middle of the World Monument and the Intiñan Solar Museum. Both places are a must visit while you are in the area of Quito. The … Continue reading
There is so much to see and experience in Quito. From markets filled with fresh, locally grown produce, to ones filled with beautiful handcrafted items. You will also find many local shops with wonderful foods, treats and crafts all handmade … Continue reading
Imagine staying in a gorgeous converted historic home in the heart of Quito. Well, you can. Just book yourself a room at the Hotel Patio Andaluz and enjoy what feels like living history. In what was once a private, … Continue reading
A Visit to the Beautiful South American City of Quito, Ecuador; city filled with beauty, history and culture. This is a trip that is worth making. Quito is the capital city of Ecuador, and at an elevation of 9,350 feet … Continue reading
On the final day of our wonderful visit to Egypt, we were treated to an amazing dinner at the Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers in Cairo. The Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers is located just minutes from the Cairo International Airport, which … Continue reading
Located on the banks of the famed Nile River, the Fairmont Nile City is one of the most beautiful properties you will have the pleasure of visiting. Class and elegance is what comes to mind as soon as you enter … Continue reading
I had the pleasure of sailing the Nile from Aswan to Kom Ombo then on to Luxor on the Sonesta Star Goddess. Enjoy taking a cruise, relaxing on board as you travel on the water, only stopping at ports where … Continue reading