Find an article
- 11 truths uncovered on a Caribbean cruise
- Celebrating the world’s biggest pistachio
- America gets new national park for Christmas
- And the wall came tumbling down
- Hopscotching through Southern Oregon in Autumn
- Meet the Texas Doctor Also Skilled in Chocolate Making
- 100 Things To Do In Nashville Before You Die – Tom Adkinson’s New Book!
- Times Square, 1 Hour, 10 Photos – Now GO!
- Barbados, Bajan, Beautiful
- Best Atmosphere and Food on Tybee Island, GA!
- Admiring the Neon Rainbows of Las Vegas
- Ole Smoky Moonshine – The Real Thing from Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Find a Warm Southern Welcome in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Dogsledding Where the Dogs Speak French
- Celebrating on the Watauga River
- Agritourism — It’s a Real Thing
- I Never Wanted To Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- An Art-Filled Stroll in Chattanooga
- Keeping the Trains on Time at Tweetsie Railroad
- Six Attractions Along the QLine in Detroit
Tag Archives: Paradise
On the final day of our wonderful visit to Egypt, we were treated to an amazing dinner at the Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers in Cairo. The Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers is located just minutes from the Cairo International Airport, which … Continue reading
I had the chance to spend a bit of time in the city of Hurghada while visiting Egypt. All I can say is Wow! Hurghada is one of the main tourist centers and the third largest city in Egypt. It … Continue reading
Looking for a vacation in the gorgeous Great Smoky Mountains? Need to save a little bit of cash to have that vacation? Then call up Cabin Fever Vacations and mention the discount code *TWC* for a 10% discount on your … Continue reading
If you are looking for a fabulous fall getaway, need a place to relax…. then you need to head up to the Fort William Henry Resort, in Lake George, NY. Situated in the beautiful Adirondacks, it is a fabulous place … Continue reading
Ah the Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island of Hawaii. This is one of my favourite properties, it has so much to offer and for people of all ages…and of course, it’s in Hawaii! I want to thank Leanne … Continue reading
On the Friday night of our visit to the Big Island, we were invited back by Neptune Charlie’s Ocean Safaris to join in with their Manta Ray swim. This was a dream come true for me! Already having spent time … Continue reading
We had the pleasure of being hosted by Eddie Aikau Restaurant & Surf Museum for a gourmet meal which will not soon be forgotten. A little background on this very special find on the Big Island. The real Eddie Aikau … Continue reading
Oh this was a trip of a lifetime! Cross one off of Willem’s bucket list! I arranged, with the help of Nadine Nakada, a tour with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters! We did the Circle of Fire plus Waterfalls tour and I … Continue reading
Banjy’s Paradise Bar & Grill, wow, this is one restaurant that was a find I will pat myself on the back for. Not only are the owners, Jim and Karen fabulous. So friendly and inviting…and the staff, great! Oooohhhh then … Continue reading
I don’t even know where to begin with this one. This is one straight from my personal bucket list! I got to swim with DOLPHINS in the wild! Thanks to Bryn at Neptune Charlie’s we were able to take their … Continue reading