Find an article
- Celebrating the world’s biggest pistachio
- America gets new national park for Christmas
- And the wall came tumbling down
- Hopscotching through Southern Oregon in Autumn
- Meet the Texas Doctor Also Skilled in Chocolate Making
- 100 Things To Do In Nashville Before You Die – Tom Adkinson’s New Book!
- Times Square, 1 Hour, 10 Photos – Now GO!
- Barbados, Bajan, Beautiful
- Best Atmosphere and Food on Tybee Island, GA!
- Admiring the Neon Rainbows of Las Vegas
- Ole Smoky Moonshine – The Real Thing from Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Find a Warm Southern Welcome in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
- Dogsledding Where the Dogs Speak French
- Celebrating on the Watauga River
- Agritourism — It’s a Real Thing
- I Never Wanted To Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- An Art-Filled Stroll in Chattanooga
- Keeping the Trains on Time at Tweetsie Railroad
- Six Attractions Along the QLine in Detroit
- Flowers from Guatemala for Mom
Tag Archives: snorkeling
Are you looking for the adventure of a lifetime? Will you be visiting the Big Island of Hawaii? Do you want to have an experience that you will NEVER forget??? Then you MUST plan and book a trip with Neptune … Continue reading
I had the chance to spend a bit of time in the city of Hurghada while visiting Egypt. All I can say is Wow! Hurghada is one of the main tourist centers and the third largest city in Egypt. It … Continue reading
Ah the Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island of Hawaii. This is one of my favourite properties, it has so much to offer and for people of all ages…and of course, it’s in Hawaii! I want to thank Leanne … Continue reading
Neptune Charlie’s was the first major stop on our tremendous week’s excursions touring the Big Island of Hawaii, and the experience truly set the bar high for what fabulous opportunities Hawaii can offer! Now I had slight concerns for the … Continue reading
I don’t even know where to begin with this one. This is one straight from my personal bucket list! I got to swim with DOLPHINS in the wild! Thanks to Bryn at Neptune Charlie’s we were able to take their … Continue reading